Sr. Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
The Senior Product Manager is a part of the product management organization. They are integral to our game design, development, and execution, as they are ensuring an aspect of a game can achieve its business targets.
• Ensure the product as a whole is successful
• Ensure the product strategy is defined, understood, and executed by the team
• Ensure the vision of the game and its design can satisfy revenue targets
• Create, update, and ensure proper execution of the feature roadmap (including goal setting)
• Create, update, and ensure proper execution of the live ops roadmap if applicable
• Ensure needs (as related to the product) of external stakeholders are met
• Be knowledgeable about the target audience and current market
• Manage and maintain team alignment
• Create and maintain budgets, including staffing
• Coach and mentor other product managers
• Monitor health of the game (e.g., key KPIs, player sentiment)
Skills and abilities:
• Deep understanding of the free to play business model
• Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, delegation, prioritization and time management skills
• Deep understanding game team structures, dynamics and leadership
• Deep understanding of Data analysis and related tools (SQL, Excel, Tableau, etc.)
• Financial management
• Able to make ambiguous direction actionable
• Able to create a roadmap
• Able to create feature requirements
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Conflict management and negotiation
Education and Experience
• Live free-to-play game experience on at least 1 top mobile title
• Experience in experimental design and execution
• understanding of product and merchandising strategy and growth
• Understanding of game design and game production
• Understanding of marketing and user acquisition strategies
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: Our core hours are 10am to 6:00pm, which means you should be available for meetings etc. during the time period. This means you will be required to work longer hours on occasion, especially during periods when staff is working late to meet tight deadlines etc.
Occasional travel between studios
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
It is required that you have reliable transportation to get to/from work, as well as for various work-related tasks/assignments.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.