Senior UI/UX Designer
Boss Fight is seeking a talented UX Designer to join our team!!
The UI/UX Designer will set a high bar for design, usability, and visual aesthetic in User Interface for all projects. In each area you work on, you will be responsible for developing highly usable game experience and information design. Developing and implementing layouts will also be key to this role. You will also create purely visual elements, skinning existing layouts, icon creation.
- Design holistic experiences with functional interactions and visuals
- Collaborate with the team to brainstorm new ideas and drive projects from initial design to final production
- Ability to go beyond the data to develop core insights about user behavior and understanding
- Skills to transform these insights into actionable product and design outcomes
- Communicate abstract concepts clearly and confidently across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Be an advocate for great design practice and adopting new technology, champion customer-centric solutions
Skills and abilities:
- Proficiency with modern design tools (Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite)
- Proficiency in generating interactive prototypes using whatever tool works to get the point across
- A proven track record of applying user research and testing methodologies, with the ability to interpret results into actionable analysis
- Enjoys working in a highly collaborative, quickly evolving team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks and be self-directed
- Positive attitude and ability to receive and provide objective and constructive feedback
Education and Experience
- A minimum of 4 years of experience as a UI/UX designer, interaction designer, or similar game development role
- Proficiency with Unity
- Proven record of shipping successful UI/UX solutions in video games
- Experience with Technical writing and communications design
Required Application Materials
- Cover letter
- Portfolio demonstrating relevant skills
- Only digital artwork submissions such as website, blog or online album will be accepted
The salary range for this position is based on our industry, the role, and region of our headquarters located in Allen, Texas. Other factors considered when determining salary include, your local market, industry or years of experience, and education.
We are proud to offer a robust benefit package with all full-time positions. Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, healthcare and dependent flexible spending accounts, employer paid life and AD&D insurance with buy up options, employer paid short and long-term disability coverage, and Roth, and Traditional 401K plans. Additionally, we offer unlimited PTO, and various free wellness tools, including a healthcare coordination service.
Boss Fight is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other (protected) characteristics.