The Senior Producer is directly responsible for ensuring the team is delivering all work product at maximum velocity, to the highest quality and in line with the standards of the project/company. The Senior Producer will work across disciplines to help define goals for the project.
• Lead multiple teams within a project to drive vision and execution to the highest degree ofquality and predictability
• Work with product leads, producers, and stakeholders to define goals and vision for a project
• Ensure team(s) have visibility on all tasks & deadlines, and work with other leads, producers,teams to achieve desired results
• Manage teams to deliver on all set, goals, features, and product requirements to the highestpossible quality within the allotted schedule
• Implement best practices for scheduling, dev methodologies, and tool set to ensure qualityresults
• Own deliverables and initiatives with acute attention to craft and detail
• Identify and recommend new tools and technologies to improve production
• Keep team and leadership updated on project status, changes and larger picture
• Partner with other leads to help manage team members on an individual basis, providing guidance andperformance management as needed
• Responsible for making sure the team is healthy and functioning as a cohesive unit
• Act decisively to remove roadblocks and smooth out interdisciplinary issues, facilitatecollaboration among teams
• Partner with all stakeholders to gain alignment on outcomes and work product for the groupsthat fall under your prevue
• Exemplify reliability, accountability, and professionalism in all work-related interactions
Skills and Abilities
• Ability to lead multiple teams or large portions of a product effectively
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Highly organized and can help organize others
• Proven leadership and collaboration skills
• Able to implement & drive more effective workflows for teams
• Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
• Able to manage multiple, competing tasks and be self-directed in a quickly evolving environment and meet deadlines with little direction Education and Experience
• 7 years of experience working in a related role on high quality games in the console, mobile or web space
• Previous experience shipping 2 or more AAA or equivalent quality games in mobile &/or F2P
• Deep understanding of game team structures, dynamics, and leadership
• At least 1 year experience in a LiveOps production role
• Thorough understanding of common production methodologies and best practices and how they apply effectively to game development
• Experience with tracking software such as Jira, Hansoft, Excel, Unity, Tableau
The salary range for this position is based on our industry, the role, and region of our headquarters located in Allen, Texas. Other factors considered when determining salary include, your local market, industry or years of experience, and education.
We are proud to offer a robust benefit package with all full-time positions. Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, healthcare and dependent flexible spending accounts, employer paid life and AD&D insurance with buy up options, employer paid short and long-term disability coverage, and Roth, and Traditional 401K plans. Additionally, we offer unlimited PTO, and various free wellness tools, including a healthcare coordination service.
Boss Fight is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other (protected) characteristics.