Motion Graphics Artist
As a Motion Graphics Artist, you will be responsible for creating high quality visuals for use in marketing materials, and for taking part in the brand visual identity definition. You will be able to leverage the art style of our games to create a wide range of assets on multiple mediums, including but not limited to: web graphics, social media, ad creatives, photography, posters and videos.
As a Motion Graphics Artist, you must be versatile in working with and manipulating already-created art assets into polished, usable formats across a wide range of mediums.
- 5+ years of experience using Photoshop (or any equivalent 2D software) and After Effects
- 3+ years of video editing experience.
- Experience with 3D software (e.g. Maya or 3DS Max)
- At ease working autonomously and making solid decisions with regards to marketing asset creation and document processes.
- Great understanding and use of composition and color theory
- Knowledge of graphic/visual/stylistic trends in art, film, and games.
- You are versatile and prepared to tackle many kinds of tasks, ranging from creative challenges to mass production.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Positive attitude with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
Nice to have
- BA in art media or graphic design
- knowledgeable in particle effects creation programs (e.g. combustion, trapcode, particle illusion, Fork), 2D particles, as well as photography and more traditional arts.
- Knowledge of Unity
The salary range for this position is based on our industry, the role, and region of our headquarters located in Allen, Texas. Other factors considered when determining salary include, your local market, industry or years of experience, and education.
We are proud to offer a robust benefit package with all full-time positions. Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, healthcare and dependent flexible spending accounts, employer paid life and AD&D insurance with buy up options, employer paid short and long-term disability coverage, and Roth, and Traditional 401K plans. Additionally, we offer unlimited PTO, and various free wellness tools, including a healthcare coordination service.
Boss Fight is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other (protected) characteristics.