We are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join our studio! The Dev Ops Engineer's primary responsibility will be to develop and support the deployment processes. You will research and suggest solutions, contribute to technology-specific best practices, document standards, and provide troubleshooting.
- Be responsible for coordinating the build and deployment of software to multiple internal and external environments.
- Work with other Engineers to investigate and develop new and improved infrastructure tools and components in support of clients
- Work to automate, improve and maintain build and deployment processes
- Test and examine code written by others, analyze results and provide feedback
- Working with developers and engineers to ensure that builds and deployment follow established processes and works as intended
- Responds to outages and alerts quickly to ensure public and internal availability of our online services and infrastructure
- Help maintain our virtual environment
- Help architect and implement solutions that solve complicated application challenges around performance, scaling, and security.
- Create monitoring solutions to gain insight into application performance and understand emerging issues
Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to both use and effectively manage Windows, Linux and OSX servers from both console and command line
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organization
- Able to manage multiple, competing tasks and be self-directed in a quickly evolving environment
Education and Experience
- Computer Science, or related degree, or equivalent combination of education and related, progressive experience
- Experience working with DevOps, Automation frameworks, build tools, Perforce/Helix/Git based source repositories
- 2 years of experience with Perforce based source repositories and understanding of stream branching strategies
- Experience with setting up and running a CI/CD pipeline, clusters, storage networks, VMs and Containers
- 2 years of experience with AWS
- Experience using AD, Postgres, LDAP, Unity, C#, XCode, Visual Studio
- Working knowledge of databases, and caching technologies
- Experience with scripting languages (Shell, Groovy, Kotlin, Python) a plus
- Experience in full life cycle of software development a plus
- Experience with IT a plus
The salary range for this position is based on our industry, the role, and region of our headquarters located in Allen, Texas. Other factors considered when determining salary include, your local market, industry or years of experience, and education.
We are proud to offer a robust benefit package with all full-time positions. Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, healthcare and dependent flexible spending accounts, employer paid life and AD&D insurance with buy up options, employer paid short and long-term disability coverage, and Roth, and Traditional 401K plans. Additionally, we offer unlimited PTO, and various free wellness tools, including a healthcare coordination service.
Boss Fight is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other (protected) characteristics.