Senior Producer - Allen
Boss Fight Entertainment is currently seeking a seasoned Producer to join our Allen Studio!!!
The Senior Producer will be involved in organizing and collaborating with members of the Boss Fight team from every part of the studio, as well as partners outside the company to deliver exceptionally high-quality mobile games primarily based on iOS and Android platforms. The Senior Producer is expected to have a significant amount of production experience, be highly familiar with the gaming industry, and have first-rate organizational, communication, and motivational skills. Passion for creating great games is a must!!
- Manage a team of producers at scale on a key game franchise.
- Work directly with team leads and producers to create and refine project schedules and resource plans over the lifecycle of a project.
- Own product quality, overall user experience and advocate for the player.
- Motivate the team to accomplish their goals of producing quality games that delight the player. Help ensure that the team’s product leverages the ideas and resources of the larger organization.
- Work collaboratively with product managers, engineers, artists, designers, quality assurance, etc. to drive results and outcomes.
- Communicate the core experience of the game to other parts of the Boss Fight team. Will be primary communicator with Boss Fight executives and our publishing partners regarding project status.
- Create an organizational structure, processes and project plan that allow the team to efficiently produce high quality work on time and on budget.
- Initiate, foster, maintain and manage others toward positive working relationships with internal and external organizations.
- Communicate and articulate goals and team principles effectively to help form a stimulating and fun work environment/culture.
- Create a strong team culture that effectively works towards the product vision, strategy, and goals
- Work with PM group to define and drive success metrics with Analytics. Collaborate with leadership to ensure synchronization of product vision and strategy
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized and can help organize others.
- Inspired and enjoys inspiring others.
- Ability to work in a team environment with maturity and leadership.
Education and Experience
- 7+ years of experience working on high quality games in the console, mobile or web space.
- Served as the lead or senior producer on multiple projects.
- Previous experience shipping AAA or equivalent quality games in mobile.
- Free to play experience
- Mobile shipping experience is a huge plus.