Recruiter - McKinney
Boss Fight Entertainment is looking for a dynamic in-house Recruiter to manage the recruitment and staffing needs for our McKinney and Austin studios.
Our in-house Recruiter will be responsible for our recruitment and staffing needs, in addition to building and maintaining strong relationships with local/national educational institutions and potential candidates. Some, but not all, of the essential duties of the position are:
- Develops recruitment strategies to achieve required staffing levels.
- Meets with COS to develop specific recruiting plans.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with gaming-specific organizations, universities, and community college placement offices as a source to generate qualified applicants.
- Directs the efforts of employment agencies and search firms, including negotiating and controlling employment-related fees.
- Schedules and attends job/career fairs with appropriate staff to generate qualified applicants.
- Provides information on company operations and job opportunities to potential applicants.
- Screens and refers qualified applicants to hiring manager for interviewing. May provide initial screening to obtain work history, education, training, and job skills.
- Coordinates interviews, travel, and lodging for applicants, if necessary.
- Conducts reference and background checks.
- Researches, analyzes, prepares, and presents hiring and statistics to C-Staff.
- Maintains records on recruiting activities as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Skilled at developing and maintaining relationships with organizations and potential candidates.
- Critical Evaluation skills.
- Business Acumen.
Required Education and Experience
- A minimum of three years recruiting experience.
- Must be comfortable working in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in human resources, but not required.
- Experience recruiting for a high-tech, entertainment (i.e. film/commercial), or gaming company (PC or mobile) is desired.
Preferred Education and Experience
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred, but not required.
- Temp to hire position
- Full-time / Exempt
- Casual dress work environment
- Great health and paid time off benefits
- Some travel necessary – Dallas/Austin mostly