Data Analyst - McKinney
The Data Analyst role at Boss Fight is tightly integrated with the game design discipline. The primary responsibility is to arm our design team with the data and insights needed to create the best possible experience for our players. The successful candidate will be proficient in SQL, enjoy making games, work effectively both independently and in a team environment, and be an excellent communicator.
- Establish and maintain reporting ontology and process for all Boss Fight products
- Perform data mining to understand player behavior and motivations
- Perform ad hoc projects to support game design and marketing decisions
- 3+ years of experience in analytics, preferably for a gaming or internet company
- Excellent SQL skills and high proficiency in Excel
- Highly effective at writing, presenting and communicating with other disciplines and teams